- This event has passed.
NAITAS RIZAL: Rizal Tourism Summit 2017
November 18, 2017 - November 19, 2017Php3,500
Now on its 2nd Year, NAITAS Rizal Chapter is proud to present the Rizal Tourism Summit 2017: Higante sa Turismo, Higante sa Asenso.
This year’s RTS will be held on November 18 to 19, 2017 and will feature the municipalities of San Mateo, Rodriguez and Angono, Rizal. Highlight of the event is the Rizal Tourism Night on November 18 being held at the ballroom of Timberland Sports and Nature Club in San Mateo. On this event, Tourism Stakeholders from both the private and government sector will be gracing the night with one end-goal, the signing of memorandum of agreement between stakeholders to help boost and promote the tourism industry within the different municipalities in Rizal.
A familiarization tour will be conducted on those two days which will highlight the following destinations:
- Noah’s Park and Avilon Zoo
- Rodriguez Ancestral House
- Nuestra Señora de Aranzazu Church
- Adventure Farm at Timberland Heights
- Timberland Sports and Nature Club
- Angono, Rizal and The Higantes Festival
- Angono Art Walk
- Lakeside Restaurant
- Taytay Shopping District
Should you wish to join the event, please click on this link to register: www.naitas-rizal.com
Registration fee is only Php 3,500 / person and includes the following:
- All-in Transportation via Air Conditioned Bus (with pick up and drop off in MOA Grounds in Pasay City and Araneta Center, Cubao)
- Full Board Meals
- Admission to the Rizal Tourism Night
- Triple Sharing Accommodation at Timberland Sports and Nature Club
- All Applicable Entrance and Admission Fees
- Event Kit and Souvenir Package
For questions, please contact REGION TRAVEL AND TOURS (c/o Miss Net Villamarin) at 0977-842-0901 / 661-2609 or email us at email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!