Announcement: MEMBER LOGINS ARE OUT
Date: October 30, 2017
By: NAITAS Web Administrator
We are happy to announce that member logins are now out!
If you are one of those members who completed the membership update process announced last month, you should have received your portal login via email. Please follow the steps below to login to the portal:
- Click on the “Login” link at the top right portion of the page.
- Click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- Enter your email address then click “Reset my Password”
You will receive an email with the password reset link. Click on the URL and assign a secured password. Once changed, go ahead and login using your email address and newly assigned password.
If you did not receive your login, its possible that:
- You did not accomplish the Member Update Process. Update your info now by clicking HERE. Or…
- You started doing the Member Update Process but you did not finish it thus your entry was tagged as incomplete.
Should you have any question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To those who received their logins, please update your profile by:
- Uploading a profile picture and cover photo (similar to what you have in Facebook). You can use the cover photo section to promote your product/services.
- Check accuracy of your profile.
You can do this by:
- Login to your account.
- Once logged in, click on the gear icon in your profile.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- To upload a cover photo, click on the plus (+) icon in the cover photo section. Your cover photo should be at least 1000px wide.
- To upload a profile photo, click on the camera icon in the profile photo section. Choose the portion of the image you would like to show by adjusting the box.
- Check info on your profile and update as necessary.
- Click on the “Update Profile” button to save changes.