NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT TRAVEL AGENCIES — PHILIPPINES, INC.
Number of Active and Registered Members as of Today
Number of Cities and Municipalities with Registered Members
NAITAS RIZAL CHAPTER: RIZAL TOURISM SUMMIT 2017 (NOVEMBER 18-19, 2017)
3RD GMBM IN BACOLOD (JULY 28 – 30, 2017)
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
President - NAITAS National
I am truly honored to be part of this incredible opportunity to handle and lead our association to new heights. I am thankful for the chance to prove myself capable of continuing the legacies left by our immediate past president, Hon. Wanda Teo, now the Secretary of the Department of Tourism. She has done a wonderful job at keeping the association’s funds from downturns through the famed NAITAS Travel and Trade Show. I would also like to acknowledge all of the past presidents who did their part that made NAITAS reach its current potentials and now one of the respected tourism associations in the country.
My participation and being active as a member of the board then during the term of past president, Rosemarie Galang, gave me the chance to learn first-hand about many of the important activities in which NAITAS is currently involved. The main focus of my term is to ensure the continued prioritization of the following:
1. Members’ professional and personal development through seminars, product updates and familiarization tours.
2. Expand networks on local and international tourism organization and association.
3. Acquire NAITAS permanent office.
4. Be involved in the Community Service as our way of paying forward and contributing to the well-being of the Filipino people.
5. Help promote the Department of Tourism’s campaign on “Sustainable Tourism”.
Those would not be possible without the continued service and support of our valued Board of Trustees, Chapter Presidents, Members and Partners in the industry.
Thank you for the continued support, commitment and dedication to NAITAS. Let’s work together in making NAITAS great!
BENEFITS OF A NAITAS MEMBER
As a NAITAS member, the following benefits will be provided by the association:
- Endorsement for accreditation with the Department of Foreign Affairs, National Statistics Office, Bureau of Immigration, Department of Tourism, the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, airlines, hotels, resorts, and transportation companies.
- Attendance and participation to local and international familiarization tours provided by suppliers.
- Attendance and participation to General Membership and Business Meetings and special meetings.
- Free lunch/dinner (for METRO MANILA, CALABARZON, RIZAL ,BULACAN, PAMPANGA AND NUEVA ECIJA) during general membership meetings.
- Voting rights during General Membership and Business Meetings.
- Accessibility and priority in the participation to NAITAS training and educational programs.
- Granting of NAITAS identification cards to serve legitimacy and access to government offices and embassies.
- Privilege of a member to promote its travel and tour programs during General Membership and Business Meetings.
- Closer and productive working and business relationship with airlines, hotels, resorts and transportation companies.
- Recognition from the Department of Interior and Local Government, Philippine Convention and Visitors Corporation, Philippine Tourism Authority Board.
- Recognition from international travel and tour organizations.
- Networking and exchange of business from the different NAITAS chapters nationwide.
- Regular fellowship with NAITAS members to promote camaraderie, understanding and cooperation.
- Free subscription to the NAITAS roster of membership/directory being circulated to all government agencies, embassies, foreign DOT offices, local tourism councils, regional tourism councils, other tourism establishment, NGO’s and other Philippine associations.
- Prestige and dignity as a member of the ONLY TRUE and GENUINE NATIONAL TRAVEL ASSOCIATIONS IN THE PHILIPPINES.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT TRAVEL AGENCIES – PHILIPPINES, INC.
Address: Unit 240 Cityland 8, 98 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines
Landline: +632 874-5686
Mobile: +63 917-636-5309